The latest development in innovative recording in HD.
You want to record multiple streams / sources in HD in MX50 format and no time consuming conversions once the recording is finished
Avid is your edit system, so you want OP-Atom files that can just be copied to Avid and be edited straight away.
SDR-MX50 is your answer:
- Native OP-Atom MXF files recording
- 50 Mbit fully compatible HD files
- Up to 4 analogue audio inputs (line) per stream
- Record up to 3 streams per SDR-MX50 and up to 21 streams at once!!!!
Full timecode sync (not 1 frame difference)
Ultrafast copying time (about 3-4 minutes per hour recorded, per stream)
Synchronic start / stop (no matter how many streams)
All files have the same (project) name (with a clear indication of which file represents which stream)
Auto chunking (the SDR-MX50 can record in chunks of any length desired) Avid auto “stitching” apllies!
The SDR-MX50 is a revolutionary recording system based on the very popular XD-cam 50mbit format.
SSD’s or external Media can be used to record MXF files that can immediately be read by Avid without the need to transcoding.
Simply copy the SSD(s) to your Avid system and multicam editing is possible within a few seconds after copying.
- No more issues with synchronizing files that were recorded on disk
- No more 43 minute recording time limit
- No more issues with expensive recorders to record more than one source
- No more need for expensive Disk readers to be able to copy the recorded material.
- Up to 10 hours recording on One 256GB SSD (per stream) 20 hours on 512GB SSD and 40 hours on 1TB SSD
- “limitless” recording when using double SSD drives and swapping after the system has changed from SSD-A to SSD-B
- Simple search of your recorded material because the files are named to whatever you need.
Click here to request the brochure.